Friday, November 13, 2009

DAY 5- Celebrate the season of renewal!

When God laid it on my heart to do this Bible study, I envisioned Fridays serving one purpose, CELEBRATION! So this is our first Friday of celebration as we celebrate this season of renewal!

There is no accident that we are doing this study as this years comes to an end. As we celebrate the Christmas season, it is a perfect time to celebrate the newness that God has given us through His son JESUS.

There isn't a print out for day 5. I just have one thing for you to do and it involves shopping! What girl doesn't like to shop?!

DAY 5

What better way to symbolize this season of renewal for 2009 than buying a Christmas ornament! I want us to find an ornament that symbolizes what it is God is teaching us. You will know when you see it! If you are needing peace in an area, maybe you search for a beautiful dove. If you long to feel like the beautiful woman God created you to be, maybe it's a shabby chic stiletto shoe ornament or a purse ornament. Whatever He is revealing to you, I KNOW He will lead you to the store with the perfect ornament.

After you buy your ornament, please take a picture of it and email it to me at renewedwomen@gmail.com! I can't wait to see what you get! I am so excited to purchase mine tomorrow!

Lavish yourself today! You are a beautiful Renewed woman of God!

Congratulations on your first week of being RENEWED! It's only going to get better!

Love you all!

Amanda

3 comments:

Stacey said...

oh my heart. i love this idea!!! i can't wait to shop for mine tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

What a FABULOUS idea!!! I am so excited to see where God leads me and what He gets me. I am also excited to have this ornament as a reminder for years to come of the amazing work that God is doing in my heart.

Sarah said...

I'm not sure exactly how I found your blog, but I have checked in periodically - on your running blog and this blog. You are an inspriration! Your love for the Lord is so evident. You inspire me to let the Lord work in my life and mold me into who He wants me to be. I am also a runner. I have completed 3 half marathons and will run my first full marathon in 3 weeks!
Thanks for all the encouragement and for sharing of yourself!