Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We have a Facebook Group!

Hey y'all! This is Stacey from A Measure of Grace. I am hijaking Amanda's site to let y'all know about our new Facebook group called RENEW. I am pretty sure you should be able to get to the site through this link:

RENEW FACEBOOK PAGE

But if you have any problems, just go ahead and go on over to Amanda's facebook page - "friend her" if you haven't already, and then click on "join this group" to request to join. We will approve you quickly so that you can get to posting!

That's it! If you have any problems at all with this process, please let me know and I can help you. Just stop by
my place and let me know you are having problems and I will take care of it!

Then go ahead and start posting on the facebook page about what God is doing in and through this amazing study!

*********************
Oh, and one last thought I want to share with you:

What a blessing it is for all of us, from all walks of life, and all over the country (and beyond) to share in this spiritual journey together!

And we have one very special sister to thank for her YES to God!

Thank you, Amanda, for having an open heart, and for listening to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and being a vessel to bring His truth and RENEWAL to each and every one of us!!! We love you!