Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Great Love

I have been listening to this song this morning over and over again. I used to sing it with my old Worship Pastor and we did this version. I loved, loved, loved doing this song. Makes me miss the band! A lot! I added some harmony parts when I sang it and I remember having goose bumps the entire time we sang it. So powerful!

Anyway, this song has brought me to tears this morning! There is ONE GREAT LOVE! JESUS!

Thank you JESUS! This morning I just want to stop and say how much I love my Jesus! There are so few words that NEVER grow old. JESUS!

Enjoy this song!

O, For A Thousand Tongues to Sing




4 comments:

Karen Hammons said...

LOVE this!! Thanks for sharing... and by the way I think we are thinking on the same page this morning. I didn't read your blog until after I just updated mine and it's on the same subject - Jesus. Cracks me up how God works sometimes.

Love ya girl and hope you have an AWESOME day!
Karen

Love Being A Nonny said...

So uplifting this morning. Thanks Amanda! Have a blessed day!

M said...

great song - how is the settling in going??? how are you feeling?

Tracy: said...

LOVE this song too! Have never seen the video..Thanks for sharing! YES, JESUS..sweetest name I know :)