Monday, July 19, 2010

a great companion

Okay so I saw a family member (a first time nurser) using one of these this past weekend and she raved about it.  She walked all over the house nursing the baby.  But the first time I saw one of these was when Michelle Duggar used one on many of the TLC episodes.  She was teaching her kids School and nursing at the same time.  If someone like Michelle Duggar (seasoned nurser) uses this and a first time nurser , I think I want one! In fact, I KNOW I want one! They even have one for twins so of course I emailed the link to Paula!

I love the pocket too because we all know how nursing makes you thirsty!  I really think this would be a great purchase for any mom but a Homeschooling Mom of four, even better! :)

Check out the link!

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

My daughter used the Brest Friend for both of her girls and loved it so much better than the Boppy!

Unknown said...

Nonny, I've never liked the boppy except for after the birth of josiah. I had a pretty bad tear (if u know what I mean) and the boppy was great for me to SIT on! :)

Kim said...

I am a boppy girl too but it's because I already had it ;) I actually did borrow one like the one in your post with Emma and they are nice! It's fun to shop and look for all the neato stuff for babies!!!

I need to do a post of my fav's :) I have fallen head-over-heels in love with the Ergo carrier (front/back). Newborn up to Benjamin's age! They aren't cheap but it has been so wonderful.

Glad you got your package and it's still summer ;) Hope they work out for you. Wish you were closer and you could use or borrow all my baby gear!