Friday, July 30, 2010

reversed captivity will make you sing!

Feeling a strong connection to this passage.  I pray you are experiencing God like I am right now!  I don't ever want to stop praising my God for the miracles He has done in my life.  Instead, I want to brag on my Lord and how HE has set me free.  He has turned my mourning into dancing, given me a new song, a new home, a new attitude, a new mind, a new relationship with my children, an electric and romantic relationship with my husband and so much more!  I can't keep from singing!

He CAN and He WILL do the same for you! The only thing you have to do is SEEK Him. Check out this passage in Zephaniah and look at what I have highlighted in red.  WOW!  And just put my picture beside this verse because HE HAS DONE THIS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!  Hallelujah!

  Zephaniah 3:17-20

17The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.

    18I will gather those belonging to you [those Israelites in captivity] who yearn and grieve for the solemn assembly [and the festivals], on whom [their exile and inability to attend services at Jerusalem have brought derision and] the reproach of it is a burden.

    19Behold, at that time I will deal with all those who afflict you; I will save the limping [ones] and gather the outcasts and will make them a praise and a name in every land of their shame.(B)

20At that time I will bring you in; yes, at that time I will gather you, for I will make you a name and a praise among all the nations of the earth when I reverse your captivity before your eyes, says the Lord.

Thank you Lord for reversing my captivity!  It has been reversed!

Now here's an assignment.  Listen to the song I have below, turn it up, sing it loud!  HOW CAN YOU KEEP FROM SINGING? You are loved by a KING!  As I listened to this song this morning I praised my Lord Jesus, I could barely sing without sobbing (sobbing with JOY).  Today I am singing a new song!


For all of you out there trying to experience victory, it is CLOSE!  I promise my dear friend, it is close.  I have talked to some of you this week.  We have prayed together, cried together and presented our requests to our Lord and HE WILL reverse your captivity.  I PROMISE He will not go back on His word.  Your time is coming!  Keep singing!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awesome words for me today. Wow! How can I ever forget the Creator of all delights in me and chooses to bless me? Overhwelming isn't it?
Thank you so much for sharing the victories God is pouring nto your life- you are encouraging me so much!
Hope you have had a wonderful weekend withyour family:-)