Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our 6

Well, what can I say? I'm tired. I'm tired but enjoying every second of this baby boy. Nursing is going REMARKABLY WELL. It helps when you have such a good nurser. This boy does not cry unless he's hungry. He's sooooooo good! I have so much milk that I've started pumping and with the help of my gal pals, I've figured out a great system. Ava Beth is begging to bottle feed and I keep telling her in a few more weeks. I've never enjoyed nursing like I do now. As hard as it is and as much as Ezekiel takes advantage of me when I'm in the midst of nursing, I don't want to stop. I've even had cracked nipples but they are finally better! And the kids gave me a silly bandz to wear as a reminder of what side to start one next. Those little things are handy!

Daddy is here til Thursday so we are soaking up all the family time we can and enjoying the days of lounging, napping and watching movies. Living in yoga pants is my kind of life!

We've been out to eat, to Target twice and to buy new running shoes for Daddy. Jude enjoys my sling and it makes shopping a lot easier.

I've had some blues. Just miss the "event" of it all. His birth was beautiful (story for another blog) and joyous and I relive it in my mind DAILY.

Friends are beginning to provide meals. We even have friends in ITALY who have arranged meals for us. Yes, they live in ITALY!

God has been so good to us! And I would do it all over again! Being a family of six is amazing. Satan tries to use others often to penetrate the peace we have in our home but he doesn't last long! We are a TEAM!

Our county is under a severe warning of whooping cough. Warning signs at the pediatrician office, etc. I was vaccinated in the hospital. Public schools here are sending out warning letters to parents. While we won't live in fear, we will be smart! The doc said no children visitors for eight weeks. I was shocked because Jude was not preterm and VERY healthy! Perfect, they said! But apparently this stuff is pretty scary. So the Holidays will just be us and we are okay with that. Traveling with 4 kids could get crazy! Especially a newborn! :) Jeremy and I both love to be home for Holidays to make memories with our children so it will be great! Jeremy is running an out of town marathon in January so hopefully by then, we can take a little trip!

That's all for now! I have so many pictures to download and will soon start posting them but that would require me to sit at computer and I have no desire! :)

I promise to post a picture of Jude later today! He's delicious! His cheeks are the best!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry