Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15 of 31



Love all the Homeschool families we are meeting! I had a true connection today with a girl I see all over town with her six children. I remember being pregnant with Jude and seeing her and her six at HEB getting groceries. They were wearing the same green shirts you see here. Then we saw them at Taco Bell one Sunday afternoon. She ministered to me from afar and made me smile. Her family was a picture I had in my heart of what I knew God was doing in my own life. That may not make sense to all of you, but it will to those who know my journey. 

As soon as we pulled up to the park, I saw her and her crew getting out of their van and I KNEW I was in the right place. I told my a few friends and my Mom about this girl months ago and how much her family spoke to me. She is my age, lives close by and is in charge of the park days for the group. When I got out of the suburban to unload the kids, she asked "Are you Amanda?" Finally, I have met a kindred spirit in the Homeschool world!

Needless to say, we connected and I am so excited about what God is doing in my family! The kids had a BLAST!!!!!! I am feeling so full and so blessed. 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I can *hear* the excitement in your voice.....and I love it!

Anonymous said...

So great!!! We love our homeschool group, the moms& kids are great! I am so happy you found a group you love!

Tiffany said...

I just LOVE what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life!!! I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!!!!!!!!! :)

GOD. IS. AMAZING.

Love, Love, Love YOU!!!
tiff ;)
xoxoxo

Lyndy said...

Awe so happy for you Amanda. God is blessing you for your honoring of Him.

What an great mom you are.

Hugs, Lyndy