Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bible Study-John

Today, a few friends and I, are starting a study in the book of John. I've read through John a few times, but I love reading about the ministry of Jesus leading up to the crucifixion. It always, ALWAYS reaffirms my devotion to Jesus, my SAVIOR.

If you care to join us, please do. I don't know how often I will be able to log my thoughts on the blog, but I plan on trying. We are finishing up curriculum this week for School and then begin our official Summer Break on Friday afternoon. Maybe I will have more time to blog. :)

Today is Chapter 1! One chapter a day, including weekend.

Praying for a renewed spirit as I dive into His Word. I need it!

1 comment:

Christina Romita said...

Amanda, I started reading your blog when you were pregnant with Zeke and I wanted to let you know that you have always encouraged me. I know that it can be so hard to share the most personal of thoughts with strangers but wanted to tell you that I appreciate every word you share here. You bless me with every post. Thank you Amanda, for every single post you have published here. The Gospel of John was the book that brought me to a saving faith in Jesus and it is dear to me. Love you! Your Canadian blog reader, Christina. :-)