Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prune


Ezekiel is my official helper each morning with watering the garden, the butterfly garden and the flowers. It has become our special time of the day with just the two of us. He has his own watering bucket and feels very important as he carries it around. He's been known to over-do the watering of my plants, but that's okay. His favorite part of the week is when we prune. This morning we pruned and brought in some flowers for indoor appreciation!

Little moments to appreciate, especially when I have him and Josiah in their room right now due to constant fighting. Sometimes it is exhausting and discouraging as I raise these boys to be men of God, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world!

This life is a dream come true, even on the difficult days.

John 15:5

No comments: