Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life Changing Books for me


The first book has been the most life changing book in regards to our Family size. Jeremy and I read portions together, and it really causes you to think. Not only that, but it is very encouraging. I look forward to God growing our Family.

The next book has brought about an excitement to me like I can't explain. I feel reborn and reformed! For the first time in my life as a Christian, I feel more connected to God than ever before. I have joy in just being chosen by HIM! I'm no longer trying to understand who I am in Christ anymore. Everything I have felt nd believed for a very long time...makes sense. I told Jeremy, "I feel like I just got saved all over again!" Jeremy and I both feel like we have finally landed where we were "meant" to land. And it feels like our marriage got stronger, our Homeschool and our family. Everything! Everything is tied to doctrine now and we will never be the same.

"Once you're exposed to [doctrine], you see the richness in it for your own soul, and you're ruined for anything else." -Josh Harris

Ruined and loving it!

No comments: