Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to Homeschool!



We don't start school until the 29th, but I am just too excited!  This weekend we are celebrating Jeremy's 36th Birthday with friends at a Water park. Next weekend we will do our annual "Back to Homeschool" family breakfast! Then we can START!!! I can't wait for first day of school pictures by the tree on the side of our house. I love our little traditions!

Thank you Lord for redeeming my past through my husband and children. Homeschool is a GIFT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! I love the banner! And... I love you! :)

Wendy said...

Love it! I hope this is the best year yet!

Kelly said...

Love it! I am totally going to borrow the idea snd make a banner for th egirls.. SO fun!!

Karen said...

Love all your creativity. Aren't lamination machines just the best?

luv u
mom