Friday, December 16, 2011

Jude love

milk dud eyes!

he looks so much like Josiah did at this age!

he can melt anyone!

perfection!

I got my first REAL camera. It is one of those fancy ones! A Canon SLR and a lot of letters and numbers behind it. It does so much stuff that I don't even know what to do with it. I have no clue how to switch the lens or how to use any setting except the "green" (aka-automatic). A few years ago, when I ran the Chicago marathon, I borrowed a friend's camera that was similar to this one. I knew I would never be happy with any other camera after that. Finally, I got the one I have always wanted. Actually, I got the one I did not think I would ever get!

This next weekend we will be with family and my brother in law (an amazing photographer) is going to show me the ropes. He helped me buy this one!And I am so thankful for my Dad! He gave us Christmas money with strict instructions to NOT spend on kids or bills. I knew exactly what I wanted! Excited to have this camera for our home birth coming in April! 

For now...here are some shots I took of Jude with the new camera! I love how I can take about fifty pictures in a row without stopping. He is on the Move!!

I need to read up on some Mom blogs who take pics with these cameras. I have heard there are tons of dummy guides for beginners like me. I hope!

No comments: