Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve

I have decided that I will post pics all week long! I have TONS! Happy New Year everyone! Most of you will read this and then comment on facebook. I think that is funny. Blogging is losing it's popularity but it is a great way to keep a journal for my kids to enjoy later. I can't abandon my little blog of almost seven years!

New Year's Eve night was the best ever! We decided to spend it with "just us" and I believe it will be our tradition from now on. In the past we have done church services, parties and get-togethers, but we have so much fun as a family! This is how we do Birthdays too! May seem strange to some, but these are big occasions, big events and spending it with those you are closest to is a BIG deal to me.

We played Jenga, Twister and Wipeout on the wii! It was a BLAST! Jude had to get in on the action!








No comments: