Thursday, January 19, 2012

a picture says 1,000 words


Matthew 6:33  

Lord, help me "focus" on you as my center. May everything else just be a part of the background. My relationship with you must remain THE focus. You are my everything Lord!


Psalm 19:7
It's a struggle sometimes to keep my focus "fresh". Everyone will always have an opinion. There will be naysayers in life no matter what. But your WORD provides a fresh perspective daily. Help me to seek your fresh Word DAILY,  instead of things that only fill me temporarily. Fresh nourishment.


Matthew 11:28-30

I've had quite a few days lately of feeling "broken". How can I be a better wife, mother and homeschooler? So often I try to do it on my own without even realizing it. And I always feel broken in the end. That's where you want me. Broken. You always mend my pieces back together again, and make me whole.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No matter what, I must remain "thankful". There will always be difficult days, hurtful people and disappointments, but I have more than I ever dreamed of. Being thankful brings constant joy to my life. Help me to remain thankful at all times. Thankfulness keeps me focused on you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: