Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Part 2


It was a wonderful Mother's Day! If you have not been to the Austin Botanical Gardens, GO as soon as possible before it is 110 degrees!




My gift!


There's my crew. I love those people more than anything!


Thick as thieves. 
They choose to dress alike. At first it was something I did because it was easy to buy the same shirts. With a new baby in the house, I don't have time to pick out their clothes. They do it! They want to be exactly the same. I love that about them!


Israel did not make this picture. I was wearing him! I still need a picture of Daddy with the "Fab Five"!


My big kids. 


My "Big Baby".


I told you it was a beautiful day!


The Bridge
This spoke to me. Someday when I have time to do more than post pictures, I will explain why.


The Bridge


My favorite flowers!


Steps
These spoke to me too. Praying for the right words to explain why. Then I can blog about it! 

No comments: