Monday, September 24, 2012

Dallas!!!

Well, it has been a while but I thought I would update the blog for anyone who may be checking to see if I am alive!

We moved back to Dallas three weeks ago and LOVE being back home! Jeremy has been given an awesome opportunity to run the family business and soon take it over. His Mom would like to retire and finally convinced Jeremy to take the leap of faith!

It took me about a week to get settled but we are unpacked and loving our new home! This is my favorite house ever!!

I will try to update more soon but I am in the midst of Homeschool and a huge sewing order!

Happy Fall!

-Amanda

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh my goodness...you MOVED!!??!! Miss the days of your blogging to keep us posted!! I sure understand though...I remember moving with small children!! Update us!!!!!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Miss your posts!

karlee said...

Amanda- Congrats on the move! By the way, love the family photos. Gorgeous.