Monday, August 6, 2007

8 random facts about me

I was tagged for this a while back and I don't usually do these but I decided it would be fun because I have a house full of company, I can't sleep and my computer is the only place where someone is not sleeping. So, here it goes!

1. When I was twelve years old, I had over two hundred stitches after going through a sliding glass door. I have scars on my legs, face and feet. I got to ride in the ambulance too!

2. Troy Aikman has smiled at me and said, "Good Morning, how are you?" Yep, he said it to me!!

3. I'm a beauty school drop out! But I have enough schooling to be able to do Jeremy and Josiah's hair. :)

4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader more than anything! My obsession was pretty bad. I will never forget Christmas at five years old because that was the year I got a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader jacket!

5. I listen to sports radio constantly during Football Season and this week the Cowboys have their first preseason game and then it's only ONE MONTH until the official season begins. I cannot WAIT for it to start! This is probably when I will miss being in Dallas. :) And this is also when I will miss my Dad because we usually watch all the games together but I'm sure we will be talking on the phone after every play, either yelling or cheering!

6. If you were to look in my pantry, you would see I have enough ingredients to start my own bakery. I'm a little obsessed with buying flower, sugar, and all the stuff needed for baking. I bake something sweet at least three or four times a week. And I am not a sweets person! But my husband is BIG TIME. It's kind of like Izzie on Grey's Anatomy. Baking is where I let it all out!

7. I really enjoy playing sports. If I had the time, I would play on a sand volleyball league or basketball league. Those were things I did when I was single and I miss it! It's my dream to play tennis. I would love that!

8. I love, love, love, love to dance! This is why I love Janet Jackson! Remember Rhythm Nation?? I DO!

So now I am going to tag my friends Amy, Jen, Wendy!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get to it this week. I enjoyed reading about you and learning more about your life.