Friday, October 19, 2007

Mama's 5K playlist

Today I had a drive from Waco back to Austin all by myself so I thought about the race while I listened to my iPod. Every single time my cell phone rang, I tried to turn down the car radio! Duh! I was wearing an iPod, NOT listening to the radio! Anyway, I decided that I need music in the morning for the race and it will help my ears not to ache while I run in the cool air. I have chosen a top ten, although I should NOT hear every single song before finishing. If I do, then something went wrong.

Here's my top ten for the 5K. I love every single song and the order was well thought out. :)

Vogue- Madonna
Legs - ZZ Top
One Way or Another- Blondie
Hey Ya!- OutKast
Graceland- Paul Simon
Pump It Up- Blackeyed Peas
What I Like About You- The Romantics
A Little Less Conversation- Elvis Presley
Big Love- Fleetwood Mac
Suddenly I See- KT Tunstall

2 comments:

Kate said...

GOOD LUCK girl! I know you will do great no matter what. It really is addicting. I was looking for the next race after my 10K back in May. Can't wait to hear how it all went!

Wendy said...

Good fast/upbeat songs you chose!