Friday, December 21, 2007

recovering

After finishing thirty cheese balls Wednesday night around 11pm, I got sick and so did Josiah. ALL FIVE OF US WERE EXTREMELY ILL. I was up the entire night and in bed all day yesterday. Fever, aches, chills and the other! The stomach stuff ended around 5am yesterday but the rest stayed. I have NEVER felt that sick. It was so bad that Jeremy made me a pallet on the kitchen floor so I could instruct him on 24 batches of fudge and ten rum cakes. He did it all!

I gotta go make cookies and then we are off to deliver!

Be back soon! Still recovering but feeling soooooooooooo much better.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Bless that man:-)

Gwen said...

What a blessing Jeremy is!!!!!

I'm so glad you are on the mend! Have a joyous Christmas!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that everyone is better:)! Praise GOD...

Way to go Jeremy....

Be safe on your trip and we will see you guys on Sunday....

Love ya lots!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! I love that! not that you were sick but that you instructed him and he did it all - that it just SO cool! It made me smile! and tear up a bit too! ;o))
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh sheesh - I didn't read about this update until just now. So sorry you got sick, too!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you and Josiah got sick too. The good news is it was before Christmas, right.

Awesome husband!

Brenda said...

I am sorry that you and Josiah got sick too. Praise the Lord that you are feeling better! :)

And, way to go Jeremy! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ava Beth!!! :)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am so glad that you're feeling better. I hope ou have a wonderful, stress-free, sick-free Christmas!