Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall reading

We finished school for the day, except for some reading this afternoon. Right now Josiah is outside in the backyard with his nature journal because he just saw a butterfly. The windows are open and I am working on plans for our Thanksgiving Homeschool Feast. My creative juices are flowing! Unfortunately I have to fold laundry now! But oh how I LOVE Fall!

This afternoon we are starting a new book. We were supposed to be reading Charlotte's Web but my Mom has had it at her house. She mailed it back to me today. He's ready for a new book so thankfully I have this one I purchased last month.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm with you- I love fall, it just makes me happy:-)

I love reading about your homeschooling adventure... you really seem to be thriving!