Thursday, November 5, 2009

on special assignment for RENEW

Hello friends!

Are you getting excited about being RENEWED? I am! The Lord continues to reveal some incredible things to me about this study. Apparently my Mom needed to have some stomach issues, be admitted to the hospital and me come take care of her. She is doing great and hopefully gets to come home this afternoon. I'm cleaning her house today and getting things ready for her to come home. There are so many things about this trip that God has used to speak to me. AMAZING stuff God is doing in my life and in the lives around me. Time with Mom and James, time with my sister in law and nieces, time with my friend Minnie, time with Kelly Ann and time with HIM.

Let me just say I have never, NEVER, felt so free from the past as I do today. I truly feel like a NEW woman in Christ.

Between now and Monday (the first day of RENEW) I encourage to go to the store and buy a fancy pen. There is something about having your favorite pen when sitting down to write or do a Bible Study. So go all out! Buy yourself a $5 pen! Also buy a notebook with a 3 ring binder inside. Fill it with some notebook paper and then each day when you print out your Bible study lesson, punch some holes in the paper and put it in your binder. Decorate your binder! Make it a memorable event! This is a binder I feel is going to change our lives!

You never know what God is going to do! I am praying that word spreads all over the world about this little God inspired Bible Study! Maybe all of us can start a revival in the blogging world! Let's be changed! Let's be renewed, restored, refreshed! Let's allow God to level our mountains and change our lives forever!

In this post, please leave a comment if you are joining us. I want to make sure I can pray for each of you by name. I am so excited to see how the Lord is going to change our lives and those around us!

You are up for renewal!!!

Love,

Amanda


Psalm 51:10 (The Message)

7-15 Soak me in your laundry and I'll come out clean,
scrub me and I'll have a snow-white life.
Tune me in to foot-tapping songs,
set these once-broken bones to dancing.
Don't look too close for blemishes,
give me a clean bill of health.
God, make a fresh start in me,
shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life.
Don't throw me out with the trash,
or fail to breathe holiness in me.
Bring me back from gray exile,
put a fresh wind in my sails!
Give me a job teaching rebels your ways
so the lost can find their way home.
Commute my death sentence, God, my salvation God,
and I'll sing anthems to your life-giving ways.
Unbutton my lips, dear God;
I'll let loose with your praise.



27 comments:

Jules said...

Count me in!! I am so excited about this! Can't wait!!!

Blessings on your day & prayers for your Mom...

~Julie

Anonymous said...

I will be joining! Thanks again Amanda

Andrea said...

Count me in! I am so excited!
Andrea

Stacey said...

I am in!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I am joining you...and Jesus!!

Tracy: said...

I am excited to do this with an online community and even more excited to learn from eachother!Thanks for being obedient! I read this thismorning and thought I would share. It hit me between the eyes more than ever!

"They overcame him (the enemy)
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death." Rev.12:11

Kelly Ann said...

totally in...

Mary Jo said...

I'm in!

Lyndy said...

Count me it. I can't wait.

Christy said...

I'm in girl!!!

Kelly said...

I am joining and so excited to see what God is going to do in my life. I need a renewal!!

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

I'm joining too. :)

Carrie said...

Sounds wonderful! I want to join in!

Deborah said...

Me too! Can't wait.

Paula said...

IN!!!!!

Karen Hammons said...

You can count me in! Very excited to see what God has you bring to us.

Be Blessed!
Karen

cindy said...

Count me in!


Cindy

Anonymous said...

Count me in. And yes, I need the prayers. Tks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last post was from Wanda. Tks again.

Naomi said...

count me in too!

Lyndsey said...

me too:)

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Thank you for following what God spoke to your heart.

Becca in TN

Anonymous said...

I am in!

Lynette

Christina said...

You know I'm in girl! :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm in!! Looking forward to what God will do! =)

Steph said...

I'm in!

Karen said...

My house is not only clean but it has been bathed in a sweet spirit of forgiveness!

I will follow you on this but I am already a little behind. I'm going to get my $5 pen right now before I go to work. You will have to tell me again how to print it out.

Gotta go get that pen. I hope Des sees this. I think it will help her cope with her everyday frustration of 3 children and trying to do school on line!

I love you.
mom