Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RENEW

Okay so I have some details about the Bible Study, RENEW!!

Someday I will have to post some pictures of this notebook I started where I have filled the pages with what God has been laying on my heart to share. With the passing of Michael Jackson I have heard countless stories about him being unable to sleep due to the constant flow of ideas coming his way. He was so creative that he was unable to rest which often led to him calling his friends and producers in the middle of the night for them to take note of a new idea for his upcoming tour. By no means am I comparing myself to Michael Jackson (that sounds sooooo weird to say), but I have been thinking about all of those stories told about him and his inability to STOP the ideas from coming. I began thinking how incredible it would be to have that happen with me and God's Word and what the Holy Spirit is speaking to me. Imagine that! You can't sleep, you wake up in the middle of the night after finally falling asleep and then you wake up at the crack of dawn the next day all because the Lord is speaking! WOW!

Well as silly as it may sound, I have been experiencing that the past two weeks. In fact this morning around 12:30am, I tossed and turned and asked God "Okay, I'm all yours! What do you have for me? What can I share with the women in my life? What can I share about you through my blog? What do you want these women to KNOW about you?" It's that easy! Ask Him what He has for you! He WILL tell you! He longs for you to ask Him questions! Finally around 1AM I decided to clean my bathroom toilet. Strange? Well, wouldn't you know God spoke through the cleaning of a toilet!

Don't we serve an awesome God?! Some of you may not understand the relationship part with God. But we can have an actual friendship with the Lord! We can have conversation! He wants to be a part of every single thing in our lives because HE is crazy about us!

I want to share with you over the next 5 weeks about how we can be RENEWED in Christ. If you read a blog post from last week you will read about how God spoke to me through that word. This week I know why! We are in a season of renewal my friends! God wants to renew our strength and set our feet to dancing!!!

So how will this Bible study look?

It will start Monday, November 9th.

There will be 5 weeks total with a week off during Thanksgiving week.

The last day of the study will be Friday, December 18th.

Unlike other Bible Studies, this one is LIVE. LIVE meaning, it is not complete but ongoing. I know what the topics will be for the next 5 weeks (got that last night) but each day is not complete. Every single morning I am up writing and listening to the Lord for fresh ideas. This is not about ME teaching you because I am also doing this for the first time. The Bible Study is NEW for me too! I am still trying to figure out some things on how to attach something you can print out ( a link) for the actual study. Maybe one of you have an idea or can tell me how to do that.

5 weeks, 5 days a week with day 5 being something really cool the Lord gave me to use that day for!

Anyone can do this so please share with your friends. We are in this together! Also there are many of you who do not comment and that is totally fine. But I want you to think about how you leaving comments and sharing what God is doing in your life can help someone else. Your pain for some one's gain! We all have a story and we all have a story God longs for us to share! How can He use us to change lives if we don't share what He is doing?

I am praying for all of you and please pray for me as I listen in for what God wants us all to learn together! I am praying that all the sleep I am losing over the excitement of what God is doing will not be missed. :) Even without sleep may I be refreshed!

Off to Homeschool my babies!

Love,

Amanda

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh Lord, RENEW me! I am all in, girl! Thank you for following His call on your heart. I am so looking forward to this journey!
As far as something to print - you can save your document that you want the ladies to have on Google Docs and then just include a link to that like you would any other link. I can walk you through that if you need me to. But that is probably your easiest way.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I am one of those that never comments...but, I am so excited about this and I am in awe of God's perfect timing. I need this so bad right now!

Deborah said...

Girl, I am nine kinds of FIRED UP about this!!! I can't wait to see what God teaches me using you as his vessel. Like Kelly, I too am desperate to hear what God wants from me right now. Too much craziness and I am ready to have some peace and quiet to hear what the Lord has in store for me. Thank you for taking this on!

Naomi said...

amen!! I am soo excited to see where this leads us!! You know this makes me think about how God is trying to renew me and bring me closer to him, especially through my new diagnoses. I love how you are on fire and all I can say is, I want some of that!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I'm in.

Paula said...

I am excited to do this along beside you!!

Andrea said...

I am in! So glad you are in my life! You have no idea how much I need this! Love you!

Tracy: said...

Sounds WONDERFUL!! I would love to be a part of this. It has been awesome reading what God has been doing in your heart..very exciting! Can't wait to see what's ahead with this study!

Kelly said...

Renew- I love this! Just what I need, and I am so excited to see how God works through you and this study:-)