Monday, March 22, 2010

Heavy on my heart

When I was a teenager I was blessed to be a part of a church and youth group that encouraged the youth to take part in a PRO LIFE event. I remember being fifteen years old and standing in silent protest with thousands of others. Of course many cars drove by screaming obscenities but we remained silent, in prayer, in hopes of changing lives. Even just one. I will never forget that day. At fifteen years old I don't think I could possibly grasp the importance of HUMAN LIFE. Today, pregnant with my fourth child, thirty four years old, I understand that ABORTION is MURDER. Our Country has just passed a Bill that says otherwise. If I had an American flag in my front yard it would be hanging half mast. It is a sad day in our Country and I believe our great-grandparents would hang their head in shame at what America has become.