Thursday, June 3, 2010

By popular request...

I have added my music playlist back to the blog!  Well, I guess I can't say by "popular" request but my blog friend, Tracy , has asked a couple of times for me to add it back. So this is all for you Tracy!! I hope you like it!

It's funny because all the things I have been talking about lately on my blog might lead some to believe that I only listen to "Christian" music. But, I listen to all kinds. Music means so much to me and I love music and lyrics I connect with.  I'm one of those people who may hear a random song in a movie and then search online to find it and then add it to my iPod immediately.

If I were still running like a mad woman, my playlist would probably reflect a much faster pace of music.  But right now I am in a mellow place in life. Growing, learning, reflecting and changing so I think this playlist will reflect this time in my life accurately.  Expect this playlist to change, just as I do. :)

(Here's the deal, If you try to play one of the youtube videos I have posted today, push stop or pause on the playlist so you can listen to the song posted.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"Here's the deal" I can hear you talking now. LOL! Looking forward to the music.

Unknown said...

I KNEW you would catch that! :)

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time now and have to admit that I am sad every time you remove your music. Thanks for bringing it back!
Lynette

Tracy: said...

YAY! Love it! Thanks for posting! : )

Tracy: said...

YAY! Love it! Thanks for posting! : )