Friday, June 11, 2010

I am so PROUD to be his wife!
















The funny thing about pregnancy is how sentimental I get. This morning I have been thinking about how happy this man makes me and how incredible of a Daddy He is to our children.  We will celebrate 9 years of marriage on August 3rd and I am amazed at what God has done in our marriage. It truly does keep getting better!  I always tell him that I married him for his looks and while his looks was the first thing that made my heart skip a beat, there is so much more to this man. 

He is the funniest person I know and no one makes me laugh out loud like him.  He says and does things unexpectedly that makes me burst! Just recently we were at the hospital doing a formal insurance registration for this pregnancy and I was giving someone information like our address, number of children, etc.. The clerk asked "How many children do you have?" I answered three and Jeremy with a total serious look on his face said "You have kids? Why didn't you tell me you already had kids?".  I just about peed on myself!  I love this gorgeous man for so many reasons and sometimes it's good to stop and reflect on our love and how the Lord brought us together. 

And I really do believe that there is no one as sexy and as good looking as MY husband! No one else can turn my head because this is the man of my dreams and he just keeps getting better lookin' the older he gets. He has made my dreams come true and I love my Jeremy with all of my heart and soul and I won't ever stop bragging about how blessed I am!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you have a hot husband and I have a smokin hot husband too. This was very refreshing to read. I think so often mothers get bogged down with the daily grind of kids we fail and forget to compliment the special man in our life. We celebrated 8 last Tues. Marriage keeps getting sweeter. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, and I love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

Ain't it great to be completely in love with your hubby?!? I never thought I would have that, and I am so glad that I/we have!! Out of curiosity (and maybe in a later blog??), I'd love to hear the story of how you guys met... :)

Kelly said...

The looks are what got me, too, but I am so thankful there was a great sense of humour there, too! Noone can make me laugh like my husband and I especially love the things that only the two of us "get".

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, I posted our story a long time ago but I will have to find it. We met at church! He invited me to a Bible study that was at his apartment. It was one of the single small groups. We met, got engaged two months, later and married four months later. :)

Karen Hammons said...

I LOVE your pics!! In them we can see the bond you guys have. Awesome!!