Wednesday, July 28, 2010

restored



Jeremy is great at involving the boys when he has work to do on the car, in the yard or some sort of project around the house like the one pictured above.  Ezekiel loves, loves, loves tools so Jeremy yelled out "Zeke, get your tools and come help Daddy!".  I love how Jeremy is so intentional with his boys.  It truly is a gift the Lord has given him because Jeremy hasn't had a Dad since his left when he was five years old.   


For a man who never had a Father, Jeremy is the best I know of.  It blesses me to see how the Lord has restored so much of what Jeremy lost.  I know his Heavenly Father is so proud. Josiah often proclaims "When I grow up, I am working with my Dad."  Ezekiel follows up with "Me too Bubba! I'm gonna work with Daddy too".  I see a "Father and Sons" business fast approaching because Jude will soon be in the mix of the Father and his boys!


God is so Good. So, so, so good!

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten--the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm--my great army that I sent among you." 
                                           -Joel 2:25


"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him."  
                                         -Psalm 34:8


-Amanda

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love these scriptures. I think our husbands are very similar, Rusty hasn't had a dad (until mine!) sunce he was 7, and yet he is just the same way with the girls. It used to amaze me that he would include them in his projects when I would just want to get things done, if it were me. God is definitely in the retoration business!