Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pooped

I don't think I have ever been this tired. We are rockin' and rollin' with School and I am not letting up because I know I will soon have to when Jude gets here. After School today was lunch then the library and then the store. Then we did a quick Science project with yeast and the kids painted Fall pictures. My caffeine was light today so I made some coffee, vacuumed (my daily ocd chore) and sat my butt down on the coach to watch a dvr'd episode of Oprah regarding the OJ Case (something I was obsessed with when I was nineteen years old).

For some reason I always feel guilty when I sit and watch tv but today I did not and I plan on doing it again tonight. My body hurts like CRAZY! I am thinking of making a carrot cake tonight. That's totally worth swollen feet. :) 

Dinner is in the oven, the kids are playing in the backyard, Jeremy is running and I have a few short moments to myself. Ahhhh. I think I will go enjoy it!