Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Bunny Cake


What a night! Josiah wasn't interested in helping. Ezekiel was acting like a nut and Ava Beth was mad at Ezekiel. I forgot to make chocolate icing for the bow tie and extras. Thankfully, I had nutella in the pantry! These pictures have quite the story behind them. I have made this cake every year since Jeremy and I met, even before we were married and even before having our first baby. It's tradition! So whether the kids have a bad attitude or not, the cake had to be done! And they loved it!

4 comments:

Karen said...

aaaah the famous Easter Bunny Cake

Traditions and memories.

luv u

Karen said...

Well, we will see if this works.

I love the cake!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Josiah's face!!! :)

Tiffany said...

Oh my GOSH! Did I just say JOSIAH???? Is that actually, EZEKIEL????

I am gonna FLIP when I see them in person!