Friday, April 15, 2011

Sneak peek of our art project!


I don't have time to post a full post on our art project this week, but here is a sneak peek. This is the top! The top and bottom were my responsibility. I also got to do Jude's part! All of the painting is done, but I'm still in the process of sealing all of the paint. I've taken a break from the spray-on modge podge acrylic. The fumes were strong! As soon as I am completely done, you will get a full post and find out how to make one too!

The kids had a blast making this! They want to do more stuff like this, so I'm thankful for friends in the homeschool world with the gift of craft because I struggle in this area. This project truly inspired me and I can't wait to share!!

Here is a hint. Everyone needs a bath! (if you r friends with me on fcbk, don't tell!)

No comments: