Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bow tie and suspenders!


I wish I would have taken a picture of this with my new camera, but I will when Jude is wearing it! I am making one of these tomorrow for a "paid" order, so I had to practice first! Jeremy will not like, but I think it will be adorable on Jude! Now I am really excited about some boy stuff for baby Israel! I made a shirt for AB's birthday, but I need to do one final touch before I post a picture. It is one of my favorite shirts so far! Valentine orders are already coming in! I LOVE what the Lord has done with sewing!

I found a picture tonight of my 5th Christmas. My parents took a picture of all the toys Santa had brought before we got out of bed that morning in 1981. Guess what was under the tree? A sewing machine and a stroller with a baby doll! Thirty years later...not much has changed in this heart of mine. I feel so blessed to be the woman God has called me to be. He has always had big plans for my life!

No comments: