Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spent some awesome time in worship this morning. Praying, praying, praying for peace as we get ready for Israel to be born all natural in our home.

The enemy is alive and kicking, using others as pawns to sidetrack me on stuff that really does not matter.  I won't play his games! I won't join hands with the enemy.

As I prepared to run marathons, I always took time to get away and pray. I blocked out all negativity and naysayers so that I could run the race God had called me to run!

God is clearing the way for amazing blessing to happen in our family! I believe Israel's birth is going to be an anointed time of worship! It's another finish line I will cross with victory! Chains will be broken!

This morning I sang this song at the top of my lungs and felt such a peace from my Father.

Time to run the race! 37 weeks and midwife appointment today!

I press on!

I have decided to wait upon the Lord!!!

No comments: