Thursday, September 30, 2010

34 weeks

I'm 34 weeks, wishing I was 37! But I am enjoying all this last part of pregnancy because as always, I will miss being pregnant a few months from now. I slept great last night besides having to make many bathroom trips! Oh how I love sleep!

When I went to Doctor last week I was "checked" because of some contractions and I have already begun to dilate. Only at 1 last week, which is good. I have no desire to have this baby any earlier than 37 weeks! I pray he comes in October, right after Jeremy's marathon but since this will be a natural childbirth, the date is up to my Heavenly Father and I trust He has the perfect day for Jude's Birthday! My Doctor seems to think that he will come fast based on a few factors. I hope so! Hoping my Mom will get here in time when it does happen, but the drive from Fort Worth could make that tricky. We shall see! No way to plan it, that's for sure!

We need Jeremy to cross the marathon finish line, Aunt Kelly Ann to be home from her mission trip to Cambodia and MiMi to make it to Austin. Then Jude Witten can come! HA! Things never go how we plan but God does answer specific prayers and orchestrates things to bless us! Specific prayers have already been prayed! I can't wait to hold my baby Jude! I love him so much already!

Kids seem better from their colds/allergies so school is in session today and I think we may make a countdown of some sort for Jude Bug! The kids are just as excited as me! We are also going to make a countdown for Daddy's marathon. This is his 40 mile week and he has already completed 20 of those miles. Saturday is the big 20 miler and then the taper madness begins. We are so proud of him!

And thanks to all my friends for your comments on my blog yesterday! You really showed up to show your love, loyalty and support. Thank you for having the GUTS to stand beside me. It meant more than you will ever know!

-Amanda

2 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun with your kids on the mend :) I love your checklists ... surely all those things will come to pass before that little boy makes his grand entrance!

How fun for you all to be there for Jeremy's marathon! Seeing my babies at the end was just about more than I could take! Make sure you bring that new camera ;)

Kelly Ann said...

I can't believe you are 34 weeks already!! Jude will be here before you know it!! You know I will do everything in my power to be back by his arrival!! :)