Saturday, October 8, 2011

More projects complete!


A wreath for my Mom, pin cushion for me, baby blanket for Jude, and a lovie for fun! The wreath idea came from pinterest. It took forever!!!!! Cutting one million circles of felt and using straight pins to stick them in the foam wreath was easy. No brainer! But it took 2 yards of felt and a TON of time!! My Mom is worth it!

And I love, love, love, love, love my sewing machine! I loved making this baby blanket for Jude. I was told that a beginner sewer using chenille was a gutsy sewer! I guess I needed to prove I had guts! I am so gutsy that I am making a bigger one for Ava Beth starting tomorrow afternoon. She picked out some pretty awesome fabric! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love them all! That wreath is awesome, I am so amazed at all you do:-)

Unknown said...

Thank you, so much, Kelly! I was hoping the queen of decorating would approve the wreath!!!

I love you my friend!

Karen said...

u need to post the pic of my wreath now on my door. I love it. I need a thread and pin cushion jar. I guess I need to save more jars and containers for you. You come up with very clever crafts.

I love you
mom