Monday, September 29, 2008

Run the Rock

It's official! I just paid $128.00 to enter Jeremy and myself in the White Rock Half Marathon. No turning back! I am very, very excited! I pray we can both stay healthy and finish the course!

Still in shock that I have continued down this road of discipline. I never get over it. I've never been disciplined. Never. Wow! God is good!

Downing some water for a run with Heidi tonight. She makes me run hard! She makes me stronger in so many ways. Running is just one of them. :)

(I just got back from the airport. Due to the Austin City Limits Music Festival this past weekend, my Mother-in-law could not get a flight back to Dallas (she flies standby because her husband works for AA). Sooo, Grammy is back and currently reading books to the kids. Nice to have her here!)

2 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

YAY!! We are all registered!! You are right...no turning back now!!

I'm downing water too! I've been in a funk lately. I need my run tonight!

Love you!

Kim said...

I can't believe you ran 10-miles after the stomach bug BUT I really can't believe you ran it without your iPod!!!! That is beyond my comprehension! Seriously, I grew so dependent on my music that the times it went dead on my long runs I thought I would die. Right there. In the street.

You have done a great job! I miss running and am praying for this long episode of plantar fascia to GO AWAY. I have done everything advised but it is still hanging around. Do you know anybody who has dealt with this and had victory?